If you want your website to appear on Google, or you need to get your head around search engine optimisation (SEO) for an upcoming project, then this session is for you.
Delivered by Lucy Heskins, she’ll show you what SEO is, how to keep Google happy, and how to use all your great content to attract visits to your site – whether it’s live or just about to launch.
It doesn’t matter how ‘pretty’ your website is, if people can’t find you in the search engines, you – and your mother – will be the only ones looking at it
The workshop will cover...
- What is SEO?
- How to work out the right keywords to attract the right visitors.
- Why connecting your social media and SEO strategy is important.
- How to learn from your competitors (and steal the best bits).
- How to optimise your images, videos and portfolios.
- Time-saving best practices – the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Case studies on live websites.
- Q&A with Gareth Bushell, Jumping Spider Media
Lucy is a CIM-qualified digital marketer with a background in setting up in-house marketing functions within SMEs and start-ups.
She heads up the marketing of Careercake.com, an online learning careers platform with customers in 29 countries, where she oversees all digital, communications and content.
Ticket & Venue Info
Rabble Studio is located in Cardiff Bay. We're on Bute Street and the entrance is the big black door between Premier Store & Trumps Sandwich. If you ring the buzzer we'll let you in & then you need to make your way up to the third floor.
Tickets are non-refundable. This is a ticketed event so you'll need one before you arrive. Ticket sales end 24 hours before the workshop.
Ticket price covers the cost of running the workshop - workshop fee, utilities and refreshments.
If you've got any questions about the studio or workshops, drop Dan a line at email@example.com